Apple Cinnamon Energy Balls8 June, 2020
Sweet and Salty Healthy Popcorn8 June, 2020
- 1 egg
- 5 egg whites
- 1 packet of oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Tsp of cinnamon
- 1 scoop vainilla protein powder ( optional )
- Pinch of stevia
- Tsp Coconut oil
These are the best protein pancakes you can make! Perfect for breakfast! TREAT YOURSELF LOVE. Made in a blender with no refined grains, no refined sugar and a loads of healthy proteins! If you want you can add a little of maple syrup and also some blueberries on top it's up to you.
- Run everything though the blender or medium low speed until very well mixed
- Heat a frying pan and add one tsp of coconut oil
- Pour the blended mixture into the pan, about 1/4 cupe per pancake
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until the edges start to harden then flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes! And VOILÀ you can add whatever you want on top!
- Everything you made with love taste delicious don’t forget that.
- Pancake turner